We, Digy4 Inc (“we”, “us”, “our”), are the owners of https://www.digy4.com and which showcases our offerings (“Offerings”).
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
If you wish to get in touch with us through our ‘contact us’ page or subscribe to our blogs and submit your details through our ‘career’ page on our Website, request for a free demo, subscribe to our newsletter/alerts, you are required to provide us with your name, company name, e-mail address and contact number. For the sake of brevity, the aforementioned information shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
You may elect to pay for the services through the Website, we may collect certain information such as name and email address to process your request. You will be required to provide certain payment information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit/debit card information. We do not access, store or collect your credit/debit card information.
- Website and social media accounts– We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) access our social networking handles operated by us (such as those on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn) (2) share or comment on our blogs (3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on such social networking handles.
- Accuracy of information
Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- What do we do with Your Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information about our Offerings and/or our periodic newsletters;
- if we do engage in a business relationship, we may use the Personal Information to provide you such Offerings and to assist you in the event you need any additional support;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website and/ or the Offerings provided by us;
- to assess queries, requirements, and process requests for products and services;
- for client communication, billing and administration;
- to improve the usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
- to process job applications (if you apply for a position with our organization);
- to maintain leads;
- to run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- to improve the Offerings;
- to provide you with information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- Whom do we Disclose Your Data to?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with the service providers who work with us in connection with operating and maintaining the Website and/ or providing the Offerings.
Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Government authorities.
- How Long do we Retain Your Personal Information?
- We endeavor to only collect only such Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes indicated here and to retain such data for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/ collected.
Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access and Correction
You may contact us at email@example.com if you would like to access your Personal Information which we may hold about you, or if you would like us to correct it. Depending on the nature of your request, we may ask you to complete a Personal Information request form or seek certain details to verify the request. In certain cases, we may charge a fee for this service, but we will inform you at the time. All requests for Personal Information will be handled within a reasonable period of time.
- Our Security Measures
We store your Personal Information on third party our servers such as AWS. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we assume no liability or responsibility for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
- Information for UK/EU/EEA Visitors
- Legal Basis: We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent, contract, or on the basis of our legitimate interests, provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders: The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents or UK residents) might be processed outside the EU or UK. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU or UK in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and UK Privacy Laws. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Rights: You have the right to request us to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you do we hold in our possession, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact email@example.com
- For UK residents – You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- Information for Canada visitors
- Personal Information: Personal Information provided by visitors of the Website is information about an identifiable individual. Personal Information does not include business names and business contact information used in a commercial context.
- Accuracy of Personal Information: We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information collected by us or on our behalf is accurate and complete.
- Withdrawal of Consent: As per the PIPEDA upon reasonable notice given by You about the withdrawal of Your consent given with respect to the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information, We will inform You of the likely consequences of withdrawing this consent and will cease (and cause any of our data intermediaries and agents to cease) collecting, using or disclosing the Personal Information, unless it is required or authorized under applicable laws.
- Transfer of your Personal Information outside of Canada: We will ensure that the transfer of Personal Information is as per the requirements of PIPEDA.
- Inquiries: If you have any concerns, enquiries or complaints related to your Personal Information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children’s privacy
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 16 years without the prior, verifiable consent of his or her legal representative. If you are a child under the age of 16 years, please do not provide any Personal Information. If the legal representative of the child discovers that the child has provided us with Personal Information, we request the legal representative of the child to contact us at email@example.com to have the Personal Information deleted.
- Choice and Opt-Out
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Website and Offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our Offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific request.
- Links to Other Websites
- Limitation of Liability
- Governing Laws and Disputes
- Changes to This Policy
- Contact Us